Facebook    Careers   
Contact Us
    Pay Your Bill
No Appointment Needed
| Mon-Fri until 10pm
| Sat, Sun, and Holidays 9am-6pm

If I suspect that it’s a break, should I go to my doctor, the emergency room, or urgent care?

We always suggest you check with your primary care physician to help navigate and obtain the most appropriate care for any health condition. Some primary care offices are comfortable taking care of minor fractures, some are not. A certified urgent care facility can competently take care of fractures, providing initial x-rays, diagnosis, and casting. At Lakes Urgent Care, we provide all of these services and also work closely with several orthopedic specialists to provide excellent continuity of care for more complex fractures.