Facebook    Careers   
Contact Us
    Pay Your Bill
No Appointment Needed
| Mon-Fri until 10pm
| Sat, Sun, and Holidays 9am-6pm

If my child gets injured on the playground or while riding their bike, how can I tell the difference between something I can treat at home and something that requires medical attention?

If your child falls and has an obvious deformity to a limb, is unconscious or complains of severe head or neck pain, do not move them. Call 911 for help. It’s very common for kids to fall on their outstretched hand trying to protect themselves, causing a fracture involving the elbow. This type of injury requires a trip to the operating room for treatment. Most other injuries, ranging from a sprain to a moderate to severe cut, can be safely treated in a certified urgent care, saving you time and money.